How do we project sales?
Consumer panels help us identify traffic patterns on retail domains across the home, category, and product pages. We apply conversion rate models based on product-level sales data from more than 200K retailers to predict sales for each product. These bottom-up (from SKU-level) sales prediction models back into predictions of total retailer sales.
Frequently asked questions
- Revenue: Revenue for the domain from online sales (in USD) for the selected period
- Transactions: Number of transactions for the domain for the selected period
- Sessions: Number of visits for the domain for the selected period
- Conversion rate: Number of sessions divided by transactions
- AOV: Average order value
- Ad spend: Total ad spend for the domain for Google Ads search network
- CPC: Cost per click for the domain for Google Ads search network
and many others!
Subdomains are included as part of the domain. For example, uk.louisvuitton.com is covered by www.louisvuitton.com.
We do not include top-level domain variations. For example, adidas.com doesn’t include adidas.de revenue.
We include one-time sales running through the checkout of a retailer’s website. We also include Click and Collect as online revenue (E.g. Over $100B in US 2022).
We do not include subscriptions, returns or sales generated in an app.